Web Design Prinicpals

In this raccoon design by Diana Hlevnjak found on The Design Inspiration, I enjoy the cartoonish yet structured digital look of the animal's face, and the colours that Hlevnjak used in the piece. If I were adept in the art of graphic design and digital illustrations, this would be something I would try to recreate. The geometric aspect of the raccoon's face is something I find eye-catching and appealing.

In this exhibit about creating textiles and furniture with material such as seaweed and algae called Waterschatten, found on Design of the World, I enjoy the colours and soft feel of the pieces comforting and aesthetically pleasing. It creates a clean look, which is something I would hope to incorporate into my website design. 

Although these are sculptures made of clay, there is something about these Bizarre Human Sculptures by Gerardo Feldstein that I can't help but love. I think it is the absurdity of them. One should be able to find the humour in the everyday, and this is something I would hope to bring to my website design as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Domain and Creative Common Websites