My Two Storyboard Selections

Source: storyboardthat.com
I chose this template because I am actually using it for a summer project that my friends and I are currently working on. I like it because it gives a lot of space for quick sketches and words around the artworks, and allows space for the description/number of the scene and other notes or dialogue in the bottom box. I admit now that I should have chosen one with a bit more space for notes and dialogue, as I find these can be more informative and helpful than the roughly drawn sketches, but then again I have never studied storyboards besides today and have now realized there are quite a few things I could be doing.

Source: medium.com
I like this template a lot because I have never been a person who enjoys printed lines on a white page. I find they limit space and just get in the way. With this template, it allows lot's of breathing room for any scribbled notes I could want to add to each frame and clean boxes to sketch in. I also prefer the vertical array of the boxes rather than the horizontal ones as I find it flows better, making it easier to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Domain and Creative Common Websites